ADVERTISEMENT

Greenwood Christian Academy

ysuindy

Varsity Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Saw GCA play a few times last year so I was at least tangentially familiar with their returning talent. I had them figured as the favorite to come out of Martinsville and possibly even a favorite to come out the entire South in 1A. IMHO, GCA and Barr-Reeve are prohibitive favorites starting the school year based on returnees and the losses suffered by the other teams. Morristown and University lost top players, Tindley's graduated several kids and has apparently lost McMahon to transfer.

Which is why I was surprised to see this tweet last night. I did not remember this kid from last year.

The Google machine gives me a player by this name in the 2019 class from London (yes that London) who played for a Christian school in Southern California last year. This is not a common name, so I have to believe this is the same kid.

https://www.prephoops.com/2018/01/prospect-spotlight-2019-tim-adetukasi/

I saw GCA play out at the Tri-West Shootout in June and there was a tall kid in street clothes that did not play. Truthfully looked old enough body wise (pretty well built) to be an assistant coach. I'm guessing the kid I saw was Adutekasi.

They will really be a handful this year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News